Hello, my name is Rafaela Martinez Gonzalez. I´m twenty-nine years old, I´m single and I live with my cousin. I´m from Don Juan Monte Plata but when I finished High school I moved to Santo Domingo, now I live in Villa Mella. I´m Modern Language (mention English) student, of the Universidad Autonoma de Santo Domingo. I work in the Dominican Conference of Religious as adjunct secretary. For me is a pleasure to be on this subject, I hope to take advantage of each class and to improve my knowledge. I´d like to say that I appreciate each moment because it means very much for me. I am in the disposition of giving the best of me and receiving the best of each one.
Hello. My name is Rubí Peña. I am twenty one years old. I am married, so, now i live with my husband, but before I used to live with my parents, sister and niece. I am from Bonao, Dominican Republic, and currently I live in it. I am a full time student, i mean now i don't work, but before, I used to. I taught English to children in a English School and I was a Sales Promotor in a Super Market. As I said that I am only studing, I study at the University, Called Universidad Autónoma De Santo Domingo, but I study in the enclosure Curce Uasd Bonao here in the Monseñor Nouel province. I study Modern Languages (English Mention). I am in my seventh semester. If I had to say why I study that career, I can say: because first at all I love the English language, because it's one of the most important language to worldwide, and it is fascinating in all the sense. Second at all, people is able to work in almost all the jobs. Besides you can commuticate easier in watherver place of the worl...
Nice post Rafaela, thank you.
ResponderEliminarYour welcome professor.
EliminarHello my friend, nice to share with you in this class.
ResponderEliminarYeees !!! It´s a pleasure.
EliminarWelcome and Nice to met you! :*
EliminarHi Rafaela.
ResponderEliminar