Hi! My name is Leonor Ortiz Cotes, I'm 26 and I study Modern Languages, English major at UASD. I was born in Santo Domingo, where I also live in. I enjoy reading, art, and pondering upon pretty much everything. I'm glad we have the chance to interact through a blog, it's the first class I've been asked to do such a task. Looking forward this experience, have a nice day!
Work place privacy at Punta cana-Bavaro. Work place privacy at this area do not exit because employees don't have any privacy at work at any time. For example there are video camera every where in the work place monitoring the employee 24-7.Especially, in the resorts employees are being monitoring and ckecking all the time.When they enter, they have to leave their staffs in the locker and pass for a security machine which they call " a metal detector".when employees leave their work place,they are checked by a security and pass through the machine again.Their bag also is checked.In addition, there are Camera in the employee's restaurant and maybe in the bath room and other places like where the employees live and rest in the work place and where some employees change their clothes.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario