Ir al contenido principal
Feng shui : 
I had said in class that feng shui was a type of decoration which more or less correct , but with a little difference i mean, the people who believe in feng shui they make sure of choose the right place
For their bed or where hang a picture beside fthey look for the best spot for the wind flow.
Anyaway feng shui is a belief, its bases are love good luck prosperity and so on and so forth
if you want to believe in feng shui you can do it
, personal case i dont believe it so many thimgs good vibe !! i dont know that's my style.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Hello. My name is Rubí Peña. I am twenty one years old. I am married, so, now i live with my husband, but before I used to live with my parents, sister and niece. I am from Bonao, Dominican Republic, and currently I live in it. I am a full time student, i mean now i don't work, but before, I used to. I taught English to children in a English School and I was a Sales Promotor in a Super Market. As I said that I am only studing, I study at the University, Called Universidad Autónoma De Santo Domingo, but I study in the enclosure Curce Uasd Bonao here in the Monseñor Nouel province. I study Modern Languages (English Mention). I am in my seventh semester. If I had to say why I study that career, I can say: because first at all I love the English language, because it's one of the most important language to worldwide, and it is fascinating in all the sense. Second at all, people is able to work in almost all the jobs. Besides you can commuticate easier in watherver place of the worl...
Work place privacy at Punta cana-Bavaro.                                            Work place privacy at this area do not exit because employees don't have any privacy at work at any time.      For example there are video camera every where in the work place monitoring the employee 24-7.Especially, in the resorts employees are being monitoring and ckecking all the time.When they enter, they have to leave their staffs in the locker and pass for a security machine which they call " a metal detector".when employees leave their work place,they are checked by a security and pass through the machine again.Their bag also is checked.In addition, there are Camera in the employee's restaurant and maybe in the bath room and other places like where the employees live and rest in the work place and where some employees change their clothes.

Unit 4. The Tipping Poing.

A tipping Poing in my life . When I became Mother, that day I had many mixed feelings of happiness, pain, sadness and so on. I was happy because of my baby but sore due  to childbirth. Nevertheless I remenber that day as a beautifull day.