Ir al contenido principal

Happy to understand a wold in a new context.

Hi guys! My mame's Rosa Rosario, I'm 30 years old and from Villa Altagracia. I have a beautiful daugther, her mame is Sharon and she's turning two years old on november 12th.

It was because of her and because I love cartoons, I admit it, that last friday we were watching Sophia the First, the story was about a genie and a misunderstanding with his best friend Kazzim, the genie sayd to Kazzim "you turned me in with the bad genie" it wasn't true but that's not my point. Why do I mention that? Because eventhoug I heard that phrase in a cartoon movie and maybe it makes me look childish the truth is that we are learning real and useful english in our classroom.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Work place privacy at Punta cana-Bavaro.                                            Work place privacy at this area do not exit because employees don't have any privacy at work at any time.      For example there are video camera every where in the work place monitoring the employee 24-7.Especially, in the resorts employees are being monitoring and ckecking all the time.When they enter, they have to leave their staffs in the locker and pass for a security machine which they call " a metal detector".when employees leave their work place,they are checked by a security and pass through the machine again.Their bag also is checked.In addition, there are Camera in the employee's restaurant and maybe in the bath room and other places like where the employees live and rest in the work place and where some employees change their clothes.

Unit 4. The Tipping Poing.

A tipping Poing in my life . When I became Mother, that day I had many mixed feelings of happiness, pain, sadness and so on. I was happy because of my baby but sore due  to childbirth. Nevertheless I remenber that day as a beautifull day.
        Spiritual Renewal  In this case I would rather to talk about me and my spiritual life, I think that it will also be good for me because I  feel that I have to renew my spiritual life. I am a believer and I have gone far from my religious life lately, due to my job, university and others activities I know I should not pay that much attention to, but I do. I was grown in a religious family, even my parents and grant parents were part of the main team at church. Since I was a child I was taught about God and the creation of the world by Him, and I was totaly involved in a religious life. with the step of the time as I was growing I started to be part of the teams on church, I was part of the child group of the church in which one I later on became a leader, then I when I get to be a teenager I moved to the teenagers group in which one also I became a leader in my firts year, then the president of the group in the next year and als...