Ir al contenido principal

hello

Hello
My name is Maribel Lara, I'm the second of four children. I live in San Cristobal a beautiful city near to Santo Domingo. I was living with my mother and my younger sister ,3 months back, but this year on june 17th I got married, now I'm living with my husband. I study modern languages Mayor in English at Universidad Autonoma de Santo Domingo (UASD) and I'm in the 7th  semester of the course.


I work as a English teacher in a elementary school located 15 minutes far  from the center of San Cristobal city, and I want to say that to me its very comforting seeing the children so interested on learn English.
for me is a  pleasure of being a member of this class, and I wish I would improve my English at the end of the class.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Hello. My name is Rubí Peña. I am twenty one years old. I am married, so, now i live with my husband, but before I used to live with my parents, sister and niece. I am from Bonao, Dominican Republic, and currently I live in it. I am a full time student, i mean now i don't work, but before, I used to. I taught English to children in a English School and I was a Sales Promotor in a Super Market. As I said that I am only studing, I study at the University, Called Universidad Autónoma De Santo Domingo, but I study in the enclosure Curce Uasd Bonao here in the Monseñor Nouel province. I study Modern Languages (English Mention). I am in my seventh semester. If I had to say why I study that career, I can say: because first at all I love the English language, because it's one of the most important language to worldwide, and it is fascinating in all the sense. Second at all, people is able to work in almost all the jobs. Besides you can commuticate easier in watherver place of the worl...

HELLO

Hello, my name is Rafaela Martinez Gonzalez . I´m twenty-nine years old, I´m single and I live with my cousin. I´m from Don Juan Monte Plata but when I finished High school I moved to Santo Domingo, now I live in Villa Mella. I´m Modern Language (mention English) student,  of the Universidad Autonoma de Santo Domingo. I work in the Dominican Conference of Religious as adjunct secretary. For me is a pleasure to be on this subject, I hope to take advantage of each class and to improve my knowledge. I´d like to say that I appreciate each moment because it means very much for me. I am in the disposition of giving the best of me and receiving the best of each one.
Work place privacy at Punta cana-Bavaro.                                            Work place privacy at this area do not exit because employees don't have any privacy at work at any time.      For example there are video camera every where in the work place monitoring the employee 24-7.Especially, in the resorts employees are being monitoring and ckecking all the time.When they enter, they have to leave their staffs in the locker and pass for a security machine which they call " a metal detector".when employees leave their work place,they are checked by a security and pass through the machine again.Their bag also is checked.In addition, there are Camera in the employee's restaurant and maybe in the bath room and other places like where the employees live and rest in the work place and where some employees change their clothes.