Ir al contenido principal

Honesty is the best policy

Honesty is a quality, a very valuable one, which could be said that nowadays is not very sight. People tend to mislead without thinking about the consequences, they only think in the moment. Honesty is a value, that although many do not appreciate it, it should not be lost. In jobs, relationships, and life in general people are looking for honesty but people are decided on being deshonest. May be for money, for their lives or someone else's life, people are dishonest and sometimes is ok because many are just trying to survive. Every human being is free to act as they see fit, but is good treat others as you want to be treated, think about being honest at all the times even though others are not honest with you, because each one will receive back what they gives and what they deserves.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Work place privacy at Punta cana-Bavaro.                                            Work place privacy at this area do not exit because employees don't have any privacy at work at any time.      For example there are video camera every where in the work place monitoring the employee 24-7.Especially, in the resorts employees are being monitoring and ckecking all the time.When they enter, they have to leave their staffs in the locker and pass for a security machine which they call " a metal detector".when employees leave their work place,they are checked by a security and pass through the machine again.Their bag also is checked.In addition, there are Camera in the employee's restaurant and maybe in the bath room and other places like where the employees live and rest in the work place and where some employees change their clothes.

Unit 4. The Tipping Poing.

A tipping Poing in my life . When I became Mother, that day I had many mixed feelings of happiness, pain, sadness and so on. I was happy because of my baby but sore due  to childbirth. Nevertheless I remenber that day as a beautifull day.

Happy for being in this class.

Finaly, I finished this class,  I don't know if I got a Good grade, but  I' m sure of all New thing that I learned. Thanks to God by lead me share this semestre with the Best Magister, and all my partner, because each one of you lnvored me in New nowllege,  nevertheless I couldn'tGet it  all.    Thanks,  so much. :*.