Ir al contenido principal
                                                    The tipping point


Since a long time ago I am being asking myself about how social networks have become an addiction within the latest years.

We can say that we are losing our interest in meeting eachother just because we supposely do no need to, why meeting you if I can tell you by whatsapp?

I would say that social networks have a lot of advantages and disadvantages as well.
it is good to have a way to keep in touch with people far away from you without moving any where, it is algo good to be able to share data just using facebook or whatsapp. it is good as well to be updated we the lates news just using your phone.

however it is not that good to be the whole day paying attention to your phone or cumputer when you have homework to do, or any pending assignment.

but as a matter of fact, social networks are in their  tipping point


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Hello. My name is Rubí Peña. I am twenty one years old. I am married, so, now i live with my husband, but before I used to live with my parents, sister and niece. I am from Bonao, Dominican Republic, and currently I live in it. I am a full time student, i mean now i don't work, but before, I used to. I taught English to children in a English School and I was a Sales Promotor in a Super Market. As I said that I am only studing, I study at the University, Called Universidad Autónoma De Santo Domingo, but I study in the enclosure Curce Uasd Bonao here in the Monseñor Nouel province. I study Modern Languages (English Mention). I am in my seventh semester. If I had to say why I study that career, I can say: because first at all I love the English language, because it's one of the most important language to worldwide, and it is fascinating in all the sense. Second at all, people is able to work in almost all the jobs. Besides you can commuticate easier in watherver place of the worl...
Work place privacy at Punta cana-Bavaro.                                            Work place privacy at this area do not exit because employees don't have any privacy at work at any time.      For example there are video camera every where in the work place monitoring the employee 24-7.Especially, in the resorts employees are being monitoring and ckecking all the time.When they enter, they have to leave their staffs in the locker and pass for a security machine which they call " a metal detector".when employees leave their work place,they are checked by a security and pass through the machine again.Their bag also is checked.In addition, there are Camera in the employee's restaurant and maybe in the bath room and other places like where the employees live and rest in the work place and where some employees change their clothes.

Unit 4. The Tipping Poing.

A tipping Poing in my life . When I became Mother, that day I had many mixed feelings of happiness, pain, sadness and so on. I was happy because of my baby but sore due  to childbirth. Nevertheless I remenber that day as a beautifull day.