Ir al contenido principal

The tipping point



Image result for tipping point

The tipping point was for me one of the most interesting topics that we saw in classes, tipping point is the time at which a change or an effect can not be stopped, for example pregnancy in teenagers will be a tipping point in the Dominican Republic, we can see a lot of girls that are in ages of 14-18 getting pregnant without being ready for having a family or not even knowing how to be a mother, this has become an epidemy not only in our country but also all over the world, one of the factors that is causing this is the fact that some parents dont care about their daugthers education and the girls are not being sexually educated.  It is highly recommended that parents do their best to keep their daughters aware of the situation and make the understand the responsability that a mother has.

Image result for pregnancy in teenage



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Hello. My name is Rubí Peña. I am twenty one years old. I am married, so, now i live with my husband, but before I used to live with my parents, sister and niece. I am from Bonao, Dominican Republic, and currently I live in it. I am a full time student, i mean now i don't work, but before, I used to. I taught English to children in a English School and I was a Sales Promotor in a Super Market. As I said that I am only studing, I study at the University, Called Universidad Autónoma De Santo Domingo, but I study in the enclosure Curce Uasd Bonao here in the Monseñor Nouel province. I study Modern Languages (English Mention). I am in my seventh semester. If I had to say why I study that career, I can say: because first at all I love the English language, because it's one of the most important language to worldwide, and it is fascinating in all the sense. Second at all, people is able to work in almost all the jobs. Besides you can commuticate easier in watherver place of the worl...
Work place privacy at Punta cana-Bavaro.                                            Work place privacy at this area do not exit because employees don't have any privacy at work at any time.      For example there are video camera every where in the work place monitoring the employee 24-7.Especially, in the resorts employees are being monitoring and ckecking all the time.When they enter, they have to leave their staffs in the locker and pass for a security machine which they call " a metal detector".when employees leave their work place,they are checked by a security and pass through the machine again.Their bag also is checked.In addition, there are Camera in the employee's restaurant and maybe in the bath room and other places like where the employees live and rest in the work place and where some employees change their clothes.

Unit 4. The Tipping Poing.

A tipping Poing in my life . When I became Mother, that day I had many mixed feelings of happiness, pain, sadness and so on. I was happy because of my baby but sore due  to childbirth. Nevertheless I remenber that day as a beautifull day.