- The tipping point is the point at which a series of small changes or incidents becomes significant enough to cause a larger, more important change, a good example of this can be the climate changes.
Imagine cutting down a tree. Initially, you chop and chop … but not much seems to change. What you do not know is that this practice is one of the causes for cima changes. Just because of this a lot river disappear and the ice from the antarctic is melting. You might think it is impossible that the simple action of cutting down a tree, well it is not that imposible because that is happening, because we, humans, are not cutting down just one three, we are cutting down a whole wood just to place a mall, and that is causing a lot terrible climate changes!
Hello. My name is Rubí Peña. I am twenty one years old. I am married, so, now i live with my husband, but before I used to live with my parents, sister and niece. I am from Bonao, Dominican Republic, and currently I live in it. I am a full time student, i mean now i don't work, but before, I used to. I taught English to children in a English School and I was a Sales Promotor in a Super Market. As I said that I am only studing, I study at the University, Called Universidad Autónoma De Santo Domingo, but I study in the enclosure Curce Uasd Bonao here in the Monseñor Nouel province. I study Modern Languages (English Mention). I am in my seventh semester. If I had to say why I study that career, I can say: because first at all I love the English language, because it's one of the most important language to worldwide, and it is fascinating in all the sense. Second at all, people is able to work in almost all the jobs. Besides you can commuticate easier in watherver place of the worl...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario